ADVANCED SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS FOR ELECTRIC MOTORS
A disruptive software which generates real-time embedded Digital Twins On-Chip solutions for model predictive control and diagnostics.
The software allows you to quickly emulate the physical behaviour of the motor across a wide range of operating conditions and accurately predict temperatures and other critical system parameter in physically inaccessible location.
GENERATORS AND ALTERNATORS ELECTRIC MOTORS DIGITAL REPLICA
The digital twin acts as a temperature soft-sensor in critical and inaccessible locations. Ideal for rotor temperature estimation, it can be used for any type of static or rotating electric machine such as generators, synchronous motors and asynchronous motors.
- Softs sensing of rotor temperature
- Soft sensing of the shaft torque
- Reverse porting
- Number of motor temperature sensors decreased
- Engine size reduction up to 15-20% without losing performances
- Optimal motor cooling and control management with an increase in efficiency and decrease in failures
- Lower maintenance costs
- Real-time fault detection
- Fast prototyping and safe tests
- Real-time temperature monitoring of motor parameters
Integrated model reduction
Parameters tuning with AI
Export to Matlab / Simulink
What is included
Use MotorTWEN for fast prototyping and generation of accurate electrothermal digital models of your system
- Preloaded electric motor geometries
- Material parameter configuration
- Steady state electromagnetic FEM analysis
- Virtual sensing of point temperature
- Electrothermal digital twin generation
- Customizable load scenario simulation
- Post-processing and visualization of results
- Export of the digital twin to Matlab/Simulink
Embedded Digital Twin Technology is finally here: join us in accelerating electrification through the digitalisation of your platforms.
Contact us to learn more about our software solutions.
Contact us to make an enquire and learn more about our software solutions. Our team of experts will be happy to discuss more details with you.